(Timeline will be designed to fit with student skill and age)
Part 1: Basic driving – Safety first
- Get used to how to use gas and break.
- Go straight, control the speed.
- Change lane
- Learn how to read traffic sign and signal.
- Turn left and right at the intersection with different situation and traffic signal.
- Handle strange situation on the street.
Part 2: Other skills and upgrade
- Get used to the testing route.
- Pull over, back up.
- Driver Checklist.
- Parking in different situation and parking lot.
- Take a testing Behind the Wheel with Trainers
- Fixing errors after test.